Why not join Cornwall's premier triathlon club and get involved in one of the fastest growing sports in the UK and the world!
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March and costs £25 per year plus £13 if you want to also be affiliated to UK Athletics. Pro-rata rates qualify if you join after 1 January: £15( plus £13 UKA membership).
All you need to do is complete the membership form (below) and send it to the membership secretary (details on the form). Please send your form with a stamped, self-addressed envelope for return of your membership card.
Membership forms will need to be completed on an annual basis, to ensure all medical and emergency contact details held by the club are up to date. Forms should be submitted in or around April each year, but we will send you a reminder, so you don't wory if you forget!
New for this year our Online membership form payment will still be required through the usual channels - bacs, cheque or cash. BACS being the preferred
You will be able to pay by cash, cheque or by BACs transfer. Details of how to pay are on the membership form.
Reasons to Join (if we HAVE to spell it out to you!)
- Dedicated triathlon club
- Coaching - We have qualified triathlon, swimming, cycling and running coaches.
- Help, support, advice & encouragement
- Affiliations – We are affiliated to British Triathlon Association (Triathlon England), England Athletics, and Cycling Time Trial board, which means you can enter races as a member of our club.
- Training opportunities - join either an organised club training session or buddy up with established members.
- Save £££ - discounts in many local sports shops
- Social club meetings - we have a social side to the club with many members keeping in touch through our dedicated members only Facebook page – and sometimes we even go to the pub!
- Be part of a team – qualify for team prizes, plus you get to swan around events in club clothing.
The Serious Bit
The club is open to over 18s only. Each member is responsible for their own personal health and property whilst partaking in club events. As such, we encourage all our members to also join Triathlon England as an individual member, which will give you personal accident cover. There are other benefits to joining Triathlon England, including discounted race entry as you will not need day membership.
We expect our members to participate safely in our training events, and advise the use of safety equipment where appropriate, e.g CE marked cycling helmets, high visibility clothing, etc. We also expect our members to follow the Highway Code when out on the roads. Please bring your membership card, wth emergency contact details, to all club sessions.
So, please come along to an event or meeting, complete the membership form or contact us now for more information!!